|Screenshot from: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/708/gratitude2.jpg/|
My, I am getting quite slack on posting these gratitude lists, aren't I? I hope to start doing these as a weekly feature....someday. :)
Here's some stuff I have been grateful for as of late:
* Two months of being engaged (cheesy! true, though).
* Niece, B., saying she'll marry me. I'm engaged again, haha!
* Holding my nieces.
* Cat purrs.
* Setting a date for the weddin'.
* Making snowflakes with munchkins.
* Holding babies. I am a baby-hog!
* Holding Alfie Cat on my shoulder.
* Increased fitness.
* Twisted Push-Ups (fun!)
* Reading with B. and L.
* Belly buttons--my nieces have such cute ones.
* Challenging myself through exercise.
* Alife Cat using my face as a pillow while lying on the couch.
* Apartment planning.
* Fresh air!
* Mr. Fiancé.
PLEASE share some stuff making you smile, I love reading your comments! :)