...count some things you're happy about. It'll make you feel better, yes indeedy do.
Here's some stuff making me smile since my last gratitude post...um, in February (where has the year gone?):
* Parler en francais.
* Fleece Jammies.
* Walking in the snow uptown with the Mr.
* Book swappin'.
* Reading in bed.
* Newly slipcovered couch.
* Being awakened by little niece, L.
* Being home.
* Exercising with Alfie-Cat-- he watches and gives me kisses...and crawls around me.
* Gorgeous days.
* Running: faster, longer, and new routes.
* Summer in March (really, we had 2 days in late March when the weather was around 28 degrees Celsius...and today, a month later, there was light flurries...)
* Waking up with the windows open.
* The sound of snow falling.
* Sunlight in the Mr.'s new apartment.
* Doing 50 divebombers (ouch).
* Night off from classes!
* B. and L. turning 4.
* Finishing a certain course.
* Afternoon naps with Alfie-Cat snuggled under a duvet, on the couch.
* Monkey-nieces wearing poofy dresses!
* Munchkin laughs!
* Decorating easter eggs with B. and L.
* The beach.
* Bike rides.
What's making you happy as of late?