Welcome!

Hi there,

This blog is a place for me to focus on positivity. You know, things I like, goodness, and all that. Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to email me: positiveponderings[at]hotmail[dot]ca.

Monday, 29 July 2013

Hermione!

Hermione Granger is one of the best characters ever, is she not?  Now, I wouldn't classify myself as a Pot(ter) Head, but I really enjoyed the books and have watched the majority of the movies.  I especially enjoyed the first movie, with it's introduction to the world of magic and Hogwarts.  Throughout the series's storyline, I always got a chuckle or two from Ms. Granger.

Today, I came across this funny posting: "23 Signs you are Herminone Granger," and I came to the realization that if I was a mudblood witch, I would be very much like Hermione.  Which is, I believe, not a bad thing.  So, for any HP and/or Hermione fans, check this out!

Numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9, 10, 11, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 (so, basically all of them) really rang o' the truth.

And, for fun, here's a cat, also digging the Hermione vibe:


2 comments:

  1. Hee hee, I like this, I'm Hermione Granger too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment. I read every one and love hearing from my bloggy friends.
:)