Welcome!

Hi there,

This blog is a place for me to focus on positivity. You know, things I like, goodness, and all that. Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to email me: positiveponderings[at]hotmail[dot]ca.

Wednesday, 5 February 2014

HELLO! It has been far too long!

HELLO ALL!  Oh. My. Goodness.  The past six months have been incredibly busy, so blogging has taken a backseat.  Sorry 'bout that.  Things are still busy, but different.  How so?  While I have ended one job contract, I am now opening my own private practice.  Which means I have lots to do and learn about the business world.

What have you been up to?

1 comment:

  1. Helloo! Nice to see you back! I hope your new business adventure goes well :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment. I read every one and love hearing from my bloggy friends.
:)