Welcome!

Hi there,

This blog is a place for me (Jaclyn Trecartin) to share my thoughts and ponderings...with the aim of spreading positive empowerment. If you'd like to chat, email me at: PositivePonderings [AT] trecartintherapy [DOT]com.

For more information about my professional practice as a counselling therapist, please visit: trecartintherapy.com

Monday 18 June 2018

I will see clearly...

The world we see is a reflection, only as clear as the lens of our perception.  This photo reminds me of that.  The mirror, aged and worn, distorts the images reflected upon it. 

What old beliefs do I hold which make my worldview distorted?  I'm discovering them by listening to my emotions. My feelings, when positive, let me know I am seeing clearly.  When I have some negative emotions, these are letting me know there are spots on my mirror of life, which I have the power to lift.  

 I love the time-worn appearance of this mirror and I am choosing to love my negative emotions--they are invitations to choose another path.

I will see clearly.

Self portrait, by Jaclyn Trecartin

Be the first to reply!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment. Comments are moderated, so they may take some time to show.