Welcome!

Hi there,

This blog is a place for me (Jaclyn Trecartin) to share my thoughts and ponderings...with the aim of spreading positive empowerment. If you'd like to chat, email me at: PositivePonderings [AT] trecartintherapy [DOT]com.

For more information about my professional practice as a counselling therapist, please visit: trecartintherapy.com

Friday 17 February 2017

#ShineRevolution

Last year I started a fun project...sending out thrice-weekly emails with one intent: to spark the light of inner peace.

I call it Shine Revolution, and as fun as it is write the messages and receive feedback from readers, I think my favourite part of this project is getting them delivered to my inbox and reading them myself.  If you'd like to join the #ShineRevolution, sign up @tinyurl.com/ShineRevolution.


Be the first to reply!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and comment. Comments are moderated, so they may take some time to show.